ePro® Garlic Xtra is the combination of garlic and selected natural herbs all in one blend. Garlic can assist with minimising unpleasant odours and is a natural alternative to assist with improving appetite for fussy eaters. Regular use is recommended during the warmer months to help keep insects away and throughout the entire year for immune and respiratory support.
The popularity of garlic as a health enhancing supplement has grown steadily over the years but more so in recent years. People’s conception of garlic, a herb with therapeutic value, has grown from a folklore remedy to a more commonly accepted supplement with scientifically proven benefits. Garlic contains about 200 organic compounds of which over 100 of them are sulphur containing compounds. Garlic is an excellent source of manganese, a very good source of various vitamins and good source of selenium, all important to support vital body functions in your horse.
Feeding Garlic can be an important part of natural horse nutrition which can help to promote healthy bacteria in the digestive tract and is one of the world's most powerful antioxidant foods.
Key benefits of ePro® Garlic Xtra
- May help increase your horse’s appetite.
- epro® Garlic Xtra may help to eliminate internal parasites.
- Garlic is one of the world’s most powerful antioxidant foods.
- Garlic may have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It is a natural source of Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), commonly used to treat joint problems and allergies.
- epro® Garlic Xtra may help to act as a fly repellent keeping midges, gnats, flies and mosquitoes away, thus reducing stress.
- Is a natural and effective alternative to chemical products.
- Garlic may improve coat and skin condition.
- epro® Garlic Xtra may benefit the cardiovascular system.
- Garlic is very rich in the minerals Sulphur and Selenium which may assist with purifying the blood.